Real Estate Information

Incline Village Real Estate

Jeffrey Corman

Blog

Displaying blog entries 1-10 of 166

 
MARKET UPDATE
 
 
 

Fannie Mae's Home Purchase Sentiment Index (HPSI) slipped a tick overall in September, though the share of respondents who say now is a good time to buy rose by 5%.

The ADP and Moody's Analytics National Employment Report revealed 34,000 construction jobs were added to the economy in September. That should boost home building activity.

Recent data reveals home prices are easing some--17.4% of Trulia's listings in August had price cuts, up from 16.7% a year ago, and now at the highest level in four years.

 
 
 
 
REVIEW OF LAST WEEK
 
 
 

OUCH!... Stocks dipped badly, then recovered, though not enough to avoid the S&P 500's worst week since March. Rate concerns caused the pain, as bond prices dropped, sending yields (and possibly interest rates) up. 

But the Fed hikes rates to tame inflation, and last week, CPI inflation came in lower than expected. Anyway, as one analyst put it, "higher interest rates are warranted when the economy is strong." 

Hey, S&P 500 companies should report Q3 earnings up almost 20% the past year, according to FactSet. Plus, preliminary University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment for October came in higher than the average read for 2018. 

The week ended with the Dow down 4.2%, to 25340; the S&P 500 down 4.1%, to 2767; and the Nasdaq down 3.7%, to 7497.

Bond prices in general went lower, although the 30YR FNMA 4.0% bond ended UP .16, to $100.13. In Freddie Mac's latest Primary Mortgage Market Survey, the national average 30-year fixed mortgage rate headed back upRemember, mortgage rates can be extremely volatile, so check with your mortgage professional for up-to-the-minute information.

DID YOU KNOW?... The latest Zillow Group study on consumer housing trends reports down payments averaged 15 percent for first-time buyers.

 
 
 
 
THIS WEEK'S FORECAST
 
 
 

EXISTING HOME SALES, HOUSING STARTS SLIP; PERMITS, RETAIL SOAR; WE CHECK ON THE FED... The forecast is for a slower pace of Existing Home Sales and Housing Starts in September, but Building Permits and Retail Salesshould climb, good signs going forward. And FOMC Minutes will tell us what the Fed said at the last meeting.

NOTE: Weaker than expected economic data tends to send bond prices up and interest rates down, while positive data points to lower bond prices and higher loan rates.

 
 
 
 
FEDERAL RESERVE WATCH
 
 
 

Forecasting Federal Reserve policy changes in coming months... Despite last week's talk about rising rates, the Fed futures market expects no changes until a quarter percent bump at the final FOMC meeting of the year. Note: In the lower chart, a 2% probability of change is a 98% probability the rate will stay the same.

Current Fed Funds Rate: 2.00%-2.25%

AFTER FOMC MEETING ON: CONSENSUS
Nov   8 2.00%-2.25%
Dec 19 2.25%-2.50%
Jan  30 2.25%-2.50%
 

Probability of change from current policy:

AFTER FOMC MEETING ON: CONSENSUS
Nov   8    2%
Dec 19   80%
Jan 30   25%

Q3 Reno-Tahoe Real Estate Data Released

by Jeffrey Corman
Third Quarter Real Estate Market Data 
 
The Reno-Tahoe real estate market continued its upward trend during the third quarter of 2018 with sales volume and average sales prices capping the all time peaks of 2006 in some markets and hitting near all-time highs in others. As
demand continues to outpace sensibly priced inventory and interest rates remain at healthy lows, we anticipate robust year-end market activity with buyers shifting their interest to ski homes for the coming winter.

 

CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO REVIEW DATA BY NEIGHBORHOOD 
 
If your community of interest is not listed or you’re unsure what the data means for your situation, please don't hesitate to contact me.  Data is current as of October 8, 2018. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. 
 
2018 Q3 Real Estate Data

FOR THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 8, 2018

 
 
 

.

 
 
 
 
MARKET UPDATE
 
 
 

Realtor.com reports 465,000 new listings hit the market in September, up 8% from the year before, the largest annual gain in five years. The hot sales pace left inventory flat, but it's expected to increase soon.

Prices are already beginning to moderate, as the August CoreLogic Insights report posted a 5.5% annual gain, the slowest year-over-year home price growth in almost two years.

Even the number of homes selling above list is falling. An online real estate  database reports that in September, 22.9% of homes sold above asking, down from 29% in June.

 
 
 
 
REVIEW OF LAST WEEK
 
 
 

ECONOMY UP, STOCKS DOWN... Rising stocks usually mean a rising economy (that's why we watch them), but last week's good economic data made traders worry the Fed may raise rates faster, which sent stocks down.

Good stuff included the read on the huge services sector of our economy that unexpectedly jumped to its highest level in more than 20 years, while the  manufacturing index fell just a tad from August's 14-year high.

September saw a lower than expected 134,000 new jobs, but 87,000 were added to July and August numbers, total cash earnings rose 5.4% the past year and the unemployment rate fell to 3.7%, the lowest in 49 years!

The week ended with the Dow down 11 points, to 26447; the S&P 500 down 1.0%, to 2886; and the Nasdaq down 3.2%, to 7788.

Bond prices sank, sending yields up, also making traders worried over rates. The 30YR FNMA 4.0% bond ended down .94, to $99.97. Yet the national average 30-year fixed mortgage rate inched back in Freddie Mac's latest Primary Mortgage Market SurveyRemember, mortgage rates can be extremely volatile, so check with your mortgage professional for up-to-the-minute information.

DID YOU KNOW?... Goldman Sachs economist Daan Struyven claims little chance of recession in the next three years. He said, "the model still classifies the expansion as mid-cycle."

 
 
 
 
THIS WEEK'S FORECAST
 
 
 

INFLATION EDGES UP, BUT NOT MUCH... The key reads this week are on inflation. Both the wholesale Producer Price Index and the Consumer Price Indexare expected to drift up, but not much higher than the Fed's 2% annual target. That should keep the central bank (and Wall Street) calm about rates for now.

NOTE: Weaker than expected economic data tends to send bond prices up and interest rates down, while positive data points to lower bond prices and higher loan rates.

 
 
 
 
FEDERAL RESERVE WATCH
 
 
 

Forecasting Federal Reserve policy changes in coming months... The consensus feels the Fed will sit on the present rate in November, do another quarter percent hike in December, then hold in January. Note: In the lower chart, a 5% probability of change is a 95% probability the rate will stay the same.

Current Fed Funds Rate: 2.00%-2.25%

AFTER FOMC MEETING ON: CONSENSUS
Nov   8 2.00%-2.25%
Dec 19 2.25%-2.50%
Jan  30 2.25%-2.50%
 

Probability of change from current policy:

AFTER FOMC MEETING ON: CONSENSUS
Nov   8    5%
Dec 19   83%
Jan 30   24%

Sweet Days of Autumn in the Sierra

by Jeffrey Corman
 
 
 
Sierra Insider - October 2018
The Sweet Days of Autumn in the Sierra
 
For many locals, autumn is a favorite time of the year in the Sierra. Enjoy warm days coupled with cools nights, colorful hikes, calm waters and dining specials at your favorite restaurants. 
 
 
FEATURED HAPPENINGS
 
 
October 6
Truckee Wine Walk & Shop
Downtown Truckee

Join Sierra Sotheby's International Realty as you sip, eat and shop your way through Downtown Truckee during this popular annual event.
 
 
October  6-7
The Great Reno Italian Festival
Downtown Reno
 
A celebration of Italian culture and traditions 
including live entertainment, a sauce cooking
contest and of course, pasta – lots of pasta.
 
 
October 6-7
Kokanee Salmon Festival
Taylor Creek, South Lake Tahoe
 
Celebrate the annual fall migration of the Kokanee salmon during the Fall Fish Fest at the Taylor Creek Visitor Center, Lake Tahoe.
 
 
October 6-7
Oktoberfest
Camp Richardson, South Lake Tahoe
 
Enjoy great food, music, family games and
activities, and a famous Beer and Wine Garden during this free family-friendly event.  
 
 
October 12-14
Lake Tahoe Marathon Week
Throughout Lake Tahoe
 
Three days of running and fun with something for your whole family, club or group of friends at one of the most beautiful destinations in the world.
 
 
October 13-14
Blue Angels at the Minden Airport
Minden
 
U.S. Navy Blue Angels to Perform During the
Aviation Round-up at the Minden Tahoe Airport 2018 Aviation Roundup Airshow. 
 
 
IN THE NEWS
 
Lake Tahoe's First Via Ferrata Opens at Squaw Valley 
 
Via Ferrata, an Italian term meaning Iron Road, is a protected climbing route with
permanent steel anchors and cables that allow participants to be safely connected to the rock via a Continuous Lifeline System. 
 
Underwater Heritage Trail Opens at Emerald Bay
 
California's first underwater trail. The trail is devoted to showcasing Lake Tahoe's historic recreational watercraft and barges resting below the surface of Emerald Bay. Scuba and snorkel diving visitors can explore the underwater "trail" of historic features at
several sites along the shoreline.
Sotheby's Auction: Important Watches 
 
Sotheby's is proud to present the Autumn Important Watches Sale in Hong Kong October 2-5, 2018 featuring a carefully selected collection of 436 fine contemporary and vintage timepieces from renowned brands including Patek Philippe, Rolex, Audemars Piguet and A. Lange & Söhne to independent watchmakers such as F.P. Journe and Greubel Forsey. 
 
FEATURED PROPERTIES
 
 
434 Valerie Court Incline Village $3,995,000
 
 
638 Fairview Blvd. Incline Village $3,248,000
 
 
431 Valerie Court Incline Village $3,998,000
 
Jeffrey Corman and Kirstin Burbank- Corman
 
775.339.1144
BlogFacebookLinkedIn
 
 
 

FOR THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 1, 2018

 
 
 

 I

 
 
 
 
MARKET UPDATE
 
 
 

New Home Sales went up 3.5% in August, though most of the gain came from a downward revision to July. Yet the trend is higher: sales the first eight months of this year are up 6.8% from the same period in 2017.

But Pending Homes Sales slipped 1.8% in August. Supply is the prob, as folks hang onto their homes. The median age of homes went from 31 years in 2005 to 37 years in 2016.

Despite rising mortgage rates, First American's chief economist feels the strong economy will support demand: "While the pace of sales may initially slow, home buyers typically adjust to the new rate environment."

 
 
 
 
REVIEW OF LAST WEEK
 
 
 

HOT QUARTER, COOL WEEK... Stocks wrapped up Q3 posting their hottest quarterly gains since 2013, though the Dow and the S&P 500 cooled for the week, while the Nasdaq stayed warm.

Dampening the festivities were trade worries, rising oil prices and Italy's projected deficit increasing to 2.4% of GDP. We also had the expected quarter percent hike from the Fed who say they'll proceed at a moderate pace.

Meanwhile, the economy booms: GDP growth at 4.2% in Q2 and on track for the best year since 2005; personal income up 4.7% the past year; and the National Federation of Independent Business optimism index at a 35-year high.

The week ended with the Dow down 1.1%, to 26458; the S&P 500 down 0.5%, to 2914; but the Nasdaq was UP 0.7%, to 8046.

Bonds benefited with the flight to quality from Italy's molto grande deficit. The 30YR FNMA 4.0% bond ended UP .07, at $100.91. Freddie Mac's Primary Mortgage Market Survey reported the national average 30-year fixed mortgage rate up again. Remember, mortgage rates can be extremely volatile, so check with your mortgage professional for up-to-the-minute information.

DID YOU KNOW?... The National Association of Realtors reports that in 2017 only 9% of buyers found their agents online, the same as in 2008. Despite their growing online activities, 91% of buyers still hire agents through personal referrals. 

 
 
 
 
THIS WEEK'S FORECAST
 
 
 

THE BEAT GOES ON: MANUFACTURING, SERVICES, JOBS ALL GAIN...  Economists predict the ISM Manufacturing and ISM Services indexes will show strong expansion in September, though slightly less than the month prior. They also expect Hurricane Florence to temporarily trim growth in Nonfarm Payrolls, but still see more than 180,000 new jobs created.

NOTE: Weaker than expected economic data tends to send bond prices up and interest rates down, while positive data points to lower bond prices and higher loan rates.

 
 
 
 
FEDERAL RESERVE WATCH
 
 
 

Forecasting Federal Reserve policy changes in coming months... The futures market expects last week's rate hike to hold in November, with another small hike in December which will hold in January. Note: In the lower chart, a 1% probability of change is a 99% probability the rate will stay the same.

Current Fed Funds Rate: 2.00%-2.25%

AFTER FOMC MEETING ON: CONSENSUS
Nov   8 2.00%-2.25%
Dec 19 2.25%-2.50%
Jan  30 2.25%-2.50%
 

Probability of change from current policy:

AFTER FOMC MEETING ON: CONSENSUS
Nov   8    1%
Dec 19   79%
Jan 30   24%
 
MARKET UPDATE
 
 
 

After a slow June and July, Housing Starts shot up 9.2% in August, to a 1.282 million annual rate. And single-family starts are up 5.7% for the first eight months of 2018 compared to the same period last year.

Existing Home Sales held steady in August, but that's a positive after four months of declines. Supply is finally turning around, as inventory rose year-over-year for the first time in 38 months!

Freddie Mac's chief economist observed, "Amidst this four-week climb in interest rates, the welcoming news is that purchase applications have risen on an annual basis for five consecutive weeks." Demand stays strong.

 
 
 
 
REVIEW OF LAST WEEK
 
 
 

BACK TO BREAKING RECORDS... Though the tech-y Nasdaq lagged, the Dow and the S&P 500 hit new heights, driven by improving economic data indicating strong economic growth.

"Trade tensions" sound scary in the media, but tariffs have been mild and investors see they've had little effect on the economy. One economist calculated tariffs may add 0.1% overall to wholesale prices.

The Philly Fed index nearly doubled in September, signaling growing optimism from East Coast manufacturers. Initial jobless claims fell to their lowest read since 1969 and the Leading Economic Index suggested solid growth ahead.

The week ended with the Dow UP 2.3%, to 26744; the S&P 500 UP 0.8%, to 2930; but the Nasdaq was down 0.3%, to 7987.

In bonds, longer-dated notes posted losses for the fourth week in a row. The 30YR FNMA 4.0% bond ended down .27, at $100.84. Consequently, the national average 30-year fixed mortgage rate drifted up for the fourth straight week. Remember, mortgage rates can be extremely volatile, so check with your mortgage professional for up-to-the-minute information.

DID YOU KNOW?... Despite increasing rates, mortgage applications rose last week, with the unadjusted Purchase Index up 9% from the week before, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.

 
 
 
 
THIS WEEK'S FORECAST
 
 
 

NEW HOME SALES, GDP UP, PENDING HOME SALES OFF, INFLATION MILD, THE FED HIKES... August New Home Sales are forecast up, but the Pending Home Sales index for existing homes should slide. The GDP-Third Estimate is predicted to have the economy booming at 4.3% growth, while Core PCE Pricesshow inflation is still benign. The FOMC Rate Decision is 100% expected to be a hike, so the focus will be on the Fed's rate forecast, particularly for 2019.

NOTE: Weaker than expected economic data tends to send bond prices up and interest rates down, while positive data points to lower bond prices and higher loan rates.

 
 
 
 
FEDERAL RESERVE WATCH
 
 
 

Forecasting Federal Reserve policy changes in coming months... Literally everyone sees a quarter percent rate hike on Wednesday. Then no move is forecast for November, but a final one to end the year. Note: In the lower chart, a 100% probability of change is a 0% probability the rate will stay the same.

Current Fed Funds Rate: 1.75%-2.00%

AFTER FOMC MEETING ON: CONSENSUS
Sep 26 2.00%-2.25%
Nov 8 2.00%-2.25%
Dec 19 2.25%-2.50%
 

Probability of change from current policy:

AFTER FOMC MEETING ON: CONSENSUS
Sep 26 100%
Nov 8     8%
Dec 19    81%
MARKET UPDATE
 
 
 

Black Knight reports that in Q2 this year, tappable equity for homeowners with mortgages passed $6 trillion for the first time in history. And this happened even with the recent slowdown in home price growth.

Freddie Mac's chief economist thinks the "spectacular stretch of solid job gains and low unemployment should help keep homebuyer interest elevated. However, mortgage rates will likely also move up."

This doesn't worry the chief economist at a large regional real estate firm, since  "low unemployment rates encourage employers to raise wages," which can cover higher loan costs. He also sees "more homes coming on the market."

 
 
 
 
REVIEW OF LAST WEEK
 
 
 

STOCKS REBOUND OFF BOOMING ECONOMY... Stocks returned to their winning ways as investors saw tariff threats as negotiating tactics and focused instead on growth in corporate earnings and the overall economy.

Industrial Production set a new record high, Retail Sales are up a strong 6.6% from a year ago, and Americans' confidence in the U.S. economy and in their own well-being stands near a 14-year high. 

Plus, workers are actually doing better than corporations. Since the end of last year, total wages have increased by a $200 billion annual rate, while corporate profits were up by just $100 billion annualized!

The week ended with the Dow UP 0.9%, to 26155; the S&P 500 UP 1.2%, to 2905; and the Nasdaq UP 1.4%, to 8010.

Bond prices dipped for the week after all the good economic data. The 30YR FNMA 4.0% bond ended down .34, at $101.11. Freddie Mac's latest Primary Mortgage Market Survey saw the national average 30-year fixed mortgage rate up for the third week in a row. Remember, mortgage rates can be extremely volatile, so check with your mortgage professional for up-to-the-minute information.

DID YOU KNOW?... PropertyShark reports 83% of Generation Z (born1995 to 2010) plans to buy a home in the next five years and get this: the 'Instagram Generation' would sacrifice location and commuting distance for size and amenities.

 
 
 
 
THIS WEEK'S FORECAST
 
 
 

NEW HOMES GOING UP, EXISTING HOMES SELLING... August Housing Starts are expected to shoot past a 1.2 million annual rate. Existing Home Sales should also spring back to a 5.37 million yearly pace. 

NOTE: Weaker than expected economic data tends to send bond prices up and interest rates down, while positive data points to lower bond prices and higher loan rates.

 
 
 
 
FEDERAL RESERVE WATCH
 
 
 

Forecasting Federal Reserve policy changes in coming months... The Fed futures market is dead certain about a rate hike a week from Wednesday, but it sees no moves again until December. Note: In the lower chart, a 100% probability of change is a 0% probability the rate will stay the same.

MARKET UPDATE
 
 
 

Construction spending in July landed a healthy 5.8% above where it was a year ago. In line with this, the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) pegged builder confidence at a still high 67.

The NAHB Chairman explained, "builders continue to report strong demand for new housing, fueled by steady job and income growth along with rising household formations."

In Freddie Mac's August Forecast, their chief economist noted, "the good news is that purchase mortgage applications have recently rebounded to above year-ago levels."

 
 
 
 
REVIEW OF LAST WEEK
 
 
 

RALLY ENDS... Wall Street staged an end-of-summer sale, as prices dropped on all three indexes. Some blamed it on trade worries, but the economic data stayed strong, so it could have just been profit taking after the three-week rally.

The red-hot ISM Manufacturing index hit its highest level since 2004, while ISM Services also came in well above expectations. Initial jobless claims fell to 203,000, the fewest since 1969!

August's Employment Report showed 201,000 more jobs. Wages are up 2.9% the past year, their biggest gain yet in the economic recovery. With total hours worked up 2.1%, total cash earnings are up 5.1% from a year ago

The week ended with the Dow down 0.2%, to 25917; the S&P 500 down 1.0%, to 2872, and the Nasdaq down 2.6%, to 7903.

Friday's strong jobs report sent bonds south for the week. The 30YR FNMA 4.0% bond ended down .36, at $101.45. Yet the national average 30-year fixed mortgage rate increased marginally in Freddie Mac's latest Primary Mortgage Market Survey. Remember, mortgage rates can be extremely volatile, so check with your mortgage professional for up-to-the-minute information.

DID YOU KNOW?... Realtor.com reports 80% of homebuyers surveyed were pet owners and 79% said they would pass on a dream home that didn't work for their pets.

 
 
 
 
THIS WEEK'S FORECAST
 
 
 

INFLATION COOL, RETAIL WARM... Inflation by the Consumer Price Index (CPI)isn't expected to heat up, remaining pretty much within the Fed's target range. Retail Sales, on the other hand, should stay warm, up a nice 0.4% for August.

NOTE: Weaker than expected economic data tends to send bond prices up and interest rates down, while positive data points to lower bond prices and rising loan rates.

 
MARKET UPDATE
 
 
 

The Pending Home Sales index edged down 0.7% in July, but this was after a 1.0% jump in June. Some economists say these numbers point to a small gain in August existing home sales.

The Case-Shiller Home Price Index rose 0.3% in June. But First American's chief economist feels "price appreciation may be slowing" with "a natural moderation in home prices, rather than a sharp decline."

Freddie Mac's chief economist adds, "the economy and the labor market are very healthy right now, and mortgage rates have stabilized.... These factors should continue to create...an uptick in sales."

 
 
 
 
REVIEW OF LAST WEEK
 
 
 

SETTING MORE RECORDS... The S&P 500 ended above 2900 and the Nasdaq soared past 8,000 for the first time ever. Progress on trade helped, but the big drivers were strong corporate earnings and economic fundamentals.

Need examples? The second read on Q2 GDP moved economic growth up to 4.2%. Or how about Consumer Confidence--now at its highest level in 18 years.

Consumers are no doubt delighted to see their disposable income (income after taxes) up 5.3% from a year ago. That's sent personal spending up 5.2% the past year to help to boost the economy.

The week ended with the Dow UP 0.7%, to 25965; the S&P 500 UP 0.9%, to 2902, and the Nasdaq UP 2.1%, to 8110.

Longer-dated bonds fell as stocks rose. The 30YR FNMA 4.0% bond ended down.17, at $101.81. Freddie Mac's latest Primary Mortgage Market Survey saw the national average 30-year fixed mortgage rate barely move up. Remember, mortgage rates can be extremely volatile, so check with your mortgage professional for up-to-the-minute information.

DID YOU KNOW?... A mortgage insurance company reports first-time homebuyers now account for 55% of mortgages originated.

 
 
 
 
THIS WEEK'S FORECAST
 
 
 

MORE FACTORY ACTIVITY, MORE JOBS... U.S. financial markets were closed yesterday for Labor Day, leaving us with a shortened trading week featuring two key economic reports. Manufacturing and employment have shown new strength the past year and that's expected to continue in August's ISM Index of manufacturing and monthly Employment Report.

NOTE: Weaker than expected economic data tends to send bond prices up and interest rates down, while positive data points to lower bond prices and rising loan rates.

 
 
 
 
FEDERAL RESERVE WATCH
 
 
 

Forecasting Federal Reserve policy changes in coming months... A quarter percent rate hike this month is now a near certainty, with a second one seen for the end of the yearNote: In the lower chart, a 98% probability of change is only a 2% probability the rate will stay the same.

Current Fed Funds Rate: 1.75%-2.00%

AFTER FOMC MEETING ON: CONSENSUS
Sep 26 2.00%-2.25%
Nov 8 2.00%-2.25%
Dec 19 2.25%-2.50%
 

Probability of change from current policy:

AFTER FOMC MEETING ON: CONSENSUS
Sep 26 98%
Nov 8  6%
Dec 19 70%

FOOD, WINE & ART IN THE SIERRA

by Jeffrey Corman
FOOD, WINE & ART IN THE SIERRA
 
Labor Day Weekend has come and gone but the fun isn't over. Some of the Sierra's
best Food, Wine and Art celebrations are still right around the corner. 

 
 
FEATURED HAPPENINGS
 
 
September 7- 9
Lake Tahoe Autumn Food & Wine Fest
Northstar California

The premier 3-day food and wine event in North Lake Tahoe at Northstar California Resort. Cooking classes, wine tasting, outdoor
adventures, and Sunday's Grand Tasting Finale.
 
 
September 8-9
Trails and Vistas Art Hikes
Donner Summit
 
Guided 2.5-3 hour art hikes featuring an
enchanted forest setting on Donner Summit with
installation art, music, poetry, and dance. 
 
 
September 15
Sample the Sierra
South Lake Tahoe
 
This event brings together local chefs/restaurants with neighboring growers/producers to turn out scrumptious samples craftily paired with the appropriate wine or brew. 
 
 
September 15
Art & Soul Artwalk
Downtown Truckee
 
Join Sierra Sotheby's International Realty as one of 30 stops celebrating local artists. Enjoy live art demonstrations and music while tasting your way through small bites, craft beer and wines.
 
 
September 29
Anne Brigman: The Symposium
Nevada Museum of Art
 
Rediscover the life and art of Anne Brigman, whose work in the Sierra in the early 1900s was ground-breaking for its time. 
 
 
IN THE NEWS
 
Rare Ferrari 250 GTO Sells for Record $48.4 Million
 
Auction Preview: The Soundtrack of the Swinging 60s
 
CHRIS SMITH, ALI AND THE BEATLES , 1964. ESTIMATE £10,000–15,000.
Sotheby's International Realty Gives Back with New Story
 
New Story recently made headlines with the launch of a 3D printer, made possible through the support of the Sotheby's International Realty brand. It is the first permitted 3D printer to build homes in the developing world and is scheduled to start efficiently building safe homes in El Salvador soon.
 
Jeffrey Corman and Kirstin Burbank- Corman
 
775.339.1144
BlogFacebookLinkedIn

Displaying blog entries 1-10 of 166

Contact Information

Photo of Jeffrey Corman Real Estate
Jeffrey Corman
Sierra Sotheby's International Realty
570 Lakeshore Blvd.
Incline Village NV 89451
775-339-1144
775-832-4900 ext. 330